mindfulness & MEDITATION coaching & private classes
via phone, skype, facetime or in person
during your private sessions WITH TRACEY you will learn how to:
• Meditate - you will all the basics of 'how' to meditate or deepen your already existing meditation practice.
• Create the habit of a regular meditation practice and if you choose be held accountable for your regular practice.
• Create a space at home for your regular meditation practice.
• Integrate various mindfulness techniques into your daily life - including mindful walking, mindful eating and mindful working.
• Do various relaxation exercises including The Body Scan.
• Train you mind to Live more in the present moment - instead of being pulled away to worries of the past or future.
• Improve your ability to 'respond' versus 'react' to challenges that come your way, being better able to manage your emotions.
• Increase your productivity - by learning how to become more focused and decrease multi-tasking.
• Improve your relationships with others - through mindful communication practices that you will learn.
• Train your mind to be more positive - learning to focus on what's right in your life versus what's wrong.
• If you’re seeing Tracey in person can also use personal biofeedback equipment during your sessions so you can see how meditation has a positive impact on your physiology.
• Mindfulness and Meditation Coaching sessions with Tracey are via the phone, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom or in person. She works with clients from across Canada, US, Europe and Australia.
• For more information and rates on Tracey's mindfulness & meditation coaching and private classes please contact her directly by clicking on link:
TRACEY'S BACKGROUND IN MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION
Since the late 90's Tracey Delfs has been traveling to Europe on a regular basis + Thailand to study with world renowned Zen Master - Thich Nhat Hanh. He is often referred by the media as "The Father of Mindfulness" and Oprah has labled him "the calmest man in the World". Tracey uses mindfulness practices taught by Thich Nhat Hanh and her other mindfulness teachers, such as Pema Chodron, Jon Kabat-Zinn and Sharon Salzberg during her Mindfulness & Meditation one-to-one mindfulness and meditation coaching sessions & private classes. She also utilizes her skills as a Certified Life Coach and HeartMath™ coach (stress management) during these sessions.
Tracey has been teaching meditation and mindfulness since 2000. She teaches regular classes in her community at The Yoga Studio North, weekly workplace mindfulness classes at Shell Canada and Intact Insurance, as well as giving mindfulness presentations to a variety of different workplaces and at conferences. Tracey leads on average 7 mindfulness and meditation retreats a year. She use to work and travel with a the Canadian National Biathlon, Alpine and Freestyle Olympic teams teaching them mindfulness, meditation and yoga.
Tracey enjoys doing private 1:1 mindfulness and meditation sessions and classes with adults, teens and children over the phone, Skype, FaceTime or in person with people from all over the World.